Today, the market is overpopulated with lots of press release distribution service providers and it is really not an easy task to pick up the right one. Every business needs a press release service that is affordable and gets maximum exposure to the business. Today, we will give you the list of best press release distribution service providers of the year 2020.
First of all, what is press release distribution?
Press release distribution means publishing a press release on various media outlets, press release websites, and spreading on various social media platforms. This helps your business to grab maximum attention from targeted audiences for your product or services. So, it is important to choose the right and suitable press release distribution service for the business. The best press release distribution services are listed below:
PR Distribution is one of the best press release distribution service of 2020 you will find in the market. Whether you are a small business or large business, PR Distribution has a plan and package for any business.
- Its starting price is only $49!
- This service is very good for small business
- There is no limitation of word count
- They provide free analytics
- There is a wide range of options for their customers
- They also share on the social media platform
- Distribution in international media outlets such as FOX and CBS
- There is a limited number of outlets.
If we talk about the Business Wire press release distribution service then it is the oldest firm in this industry with 20+ global offices. It is founded in 1961 and an amazing source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals.
- They have 22 global offices, 162 countries reached
- They distribute and publish in 100000 media outlets
- They have around 219 business categories
- They also provide social media sharing links
- Limited word count (400 words) and have to pay extra fees for additional words.
PR Newswire is another best press release distribution service, provider. It was founded in 1954 by Herbert Muschel and merged in Cision Comms Cloud in 2017. Its headquarter is located in Chicago, Illinois. It has 35 global offices in 18 countries. Their network reach is 3,000 newsrooms, like The New York Times, ABC News, BuzzFeed, and more.
- 3000 newsrooms like The New York Times, ABC News, BuzzFeed, and more
- Distribute press release on news content systems like Moody’s, SmartBriefs, LexisNexis, and McGraw-Hill
- Support global reach more than 170 countries
- More than 40 languages
- Their plan is very expensive like $350 starting price
- Extra charge for adding media files like video and images
24-7 Press Release
24-7 Press Release distribution service is also a good option for small businesses with a limited budget. They can help small businesses get maximum exposure with a small budget.
- They are affordable and cheap like $69 is the starting price
- They also provide translation service
- They provide a premium package for 4500+ media outlets and websites
- They also offer Search Engine Optimization
- Limited target audience
- They are not fit for big markets
Easy Newswire is another good option for press release distribution in the market. They have the most updated media contacts and more than 850,000 journalists across over 120,000 media outlets to distribute your press release globally.
- They publish your press release on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC for a $129 premium fee
- They offer syndication on more than 350 news site
- They publish on Google News
- They publish on Bing News
- They submit on Search Engines
- They charge an extra fee for additional services
- No downloadable pdf report
This is the best service for small business with a tight budget. They offer various free services with their packages which is good for small businesses. Send2Press not only distribute a press release to journalists, freelancers, and print and broadcast media but also submit it on various social media platforms, a news website with the help of their partners worldwide.
- Its starting plan is only $29 which is small business-friendly
- In the $89 plan, you will be provided free proofreading
- There is no limitation of media outlets
- There is no membership fee in their package
- They distribute news on social media network at free of cost
- They are limited to the word count (500-800 only)
- Bad customer support
- Bad email response
Press release distribution plays a vital role in the growth of any business whether you are a startup, personal brand, product or service, or enterprise. It is the most strategic and finest way of marketing.
So, we have listed all the pros and cons of top press release distribution services and finally, we can say that PR Distribution service stands at #1 in the list because of its affordable plans for both small and large business. So, If you have a business and want to get maximum exposure then you should contact them and check out their plans and services by visiting their official website.