Most of people want to increase thier Instagram posts. You can even use your followers to get traffic on some post, video or on any website. Many famous personalities charge money to post about content.
Here are some tips that will help you increase the number of people who follow you. In this post, you are going to know about 3 ways to increase your Instagram followers.
You will learn:
Increase Instagram followers organically
Instagram is a social network based on photography. Although nowadays it is also a place for memes and videos. If you want people to follow you and like the pictures you publish, the first thing to do is to post interesting and successful content.
If you only post pictures of what you eat, and all your pictures are blurry, there is very little chance that people will follow you – except maybe your friends and family, but it will really be to please you!
And, to be able to publish interesting and successful photos, you have two things to do:
- Do interesting things, visit new places, explore places where few people go, and for that, you have to get moving! It is not by staying in front of the TV all day that you will find interesting content to publish on Instagram!
- Learn to take prettier pictures. It is not difficult, contrary to what many believe. No need for a special gift. No need for super expensive equipment. All you have to do is know the basics of photography, and practice a little.
Subscribe to my free photo newsletter, you will regularly receive tips that will help you progress in photography! You can also download my ebook Learning photography by doing, you will find lots of exercise ideas to improve your photos and boost your creativity.
Now that you know what to publish, let’s get to the heart of the subject of this article: Increase Instagram followers.
Also Read: Best online games for android
The ‘Clean’ and ‘Long-Term’ Method
Instagram is first and foremost, and like all social networks, a community.
If you want to increase the number of followers following you, there are rules to follow, which will allow you to increase your visibility, and make people want to follow you:
- Connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account, so that your Facebook contacts know that you have an Instagram account, and find you more easily when they register.
- Use tags when posting photos, and prefer those that are popular (#love, #instagood, #me, #tbt, #cute, etc.).
To help you, check out the top 100 most popular Instagram tags.
- Use the filters that are most successful in your own photos. Using filters can really make your photo quality better. It will increase your followers accordingly.
- Take the time to post comments on other users’ photos, they will be more likely to follow you.
Reporting that you like photos, even if you don’t follow the author of the photos, increases the chances that he/she will like your photos, or that he/she will follow you.
- Choose the time you post your photos. Depending on the time of publication of your photos, you will not get the same results.
- Sharing personal photos, or photos that reflect a nice and easy lifestyle increases the engagement of your followers.
- Use software such as Diptic to combine multiple images into one. These composite images are very popular on Instagram.
All these tips will allow you to increase naturally and gradually the number of people who follow you on Instagram.
In the long term, this is the only method that will work (if you post interesting content, as discussed in the first paragraph of this article). But at first, to start making your account known, you can force your fate a little with this second method.
Also Read: Difference Between Ram and Rom
The ‘Fast’, But less ‘Clean’ Method
For those of you in a hurry, there is another way to get followers. This method is very effective, but not very respectful of the spirit and community of Instagram.
After a few tests, it allows you to win more than 1000 followers in 1 week. The idea is to select Instagram users who are able to follow the people, who follow them. It can be termed as Follow For Follow.
You follow a guy and hope that he follows you back. And believe me that It really works. From my own experience, the ratio of Follow and Follow back is 3:1. It means that if you are following 3 people randomly then you will get one Follow back. And that’s quite an awesome ratio.
Read More: Make Reciept Template easily.
Using A Software
You can use some software like Photodesk which follows people automatically. It will save you time. It will consume a lot of time to follow people manually.
So, to accelerate results, we use software that will allow us to track a large number of accounts more quickly. This software works on Mac, there is certainly an equivalent on PC, otherwise, you can still apply the method by hand, without software, but it will take longer.
- Download the “Photodesk” software on the app store for Mac.
- Launch the software, and connect to your Instagram account.
- In the top right-hand corner of the Photodesk window, you can perform a tag search.
- Look for the tag “FollowForFollow”. It indicates that the people who posted the photos containing this tag are likely to follow you back if you follow them.
- In the list of photos that appears, double click on the first one.
- The photo is displayed in large size, and at the top right of the window, a button allows you to follow the author of the photo.
- Use the arrow to the right of your keyboard to move to the next picture, and click on follow. and so on.
- You should see your Instagram account come alive quickly.
- You cannot add more than 160 people per hour. When you exceed this number, Photodesk will display an error.
- This method is not very appreciated by Instagram. If you use it too often, you may get blacklisted for a while, or even have your account suspended.
Purchase of Likes and Followers
Many sites, for example, achat-followers.com, offer you to buy likes or followers for Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Some of the websites also provide you the active Instagram followers. But it costs even more. They provide you active Instagram followers. You have to spend a lot for that purpose.
Which method is Best
My point of view, the first method is the best. Noone can defeat organic followers.
“The one in the featured image is a person whose name is Nuseir Yassin. He earned 1 Million+ followers organically. He made 1 minute short videos. People loved it so much that he got more than 1million followers and even more on Facebook.”
The best answer to How to increase Instagram followers is to earn your followers organically.
If you are purchasing them then Your followers will increase, but the accounts that follow you will be ghost accounts, which will have no interaction with your future posts. Because most of them are the dead accounts which are only created to follow someone only.
So, I would never recommend you to purchase followers. Because ‘1 organic follower is always better than 2 purchased one’. And also if you are providing the best content to your community then your followers will increase automatically. You will never ever need such type of cheats to increase your followers.
Read More: 5 reliable ways to Earn money online
Give us a Moment!
It will hardly take 1 minute to complete our survey. It only consists of 6 short questions. Please complete it so that we can make some great experiences. Please click here to proceed.
Please help us to Grow. We try to provide best and reliable data for our users. We cannot do it without your help. You can help us even by telling some suggestions, correction and adding something useful to our Post.