PUBG Mobile is an online multiplayer battle game. This is very much trending nowadays. All are playing it regardless of their age.
But not all people can download the game because the size of the game is 2 GB. In that situation, they think about playing PUBG mobile without downloading the game with the help of Share-it. But, unfortunately, they don’t get the whole setup. They only get an apk of 30-40MB.
Why does it happen? It is because the main file (OBB file) which contains whole data about the game like characters, maps, weapons etc. is saved separately on the device. So when you Share the game you don’t get that file. So, you are going to know about the method to get that file.
You will learn:
Before we start, You must know that you are going to need a friend’s phone on which PUBG mobile is already installed. We will tell you how to share the game properly and move the file to the destination folder. There is no second way, other than sharing, to play PUBG Mobile without downloading the game. So we are going to tell you how to share PUBG Mobile on your mobile phones as well as in emulators for your PC.
- First, share the apk of the game from another phone to yours. “Share it” is the most famous app for doing so. People who don’t know about “apk”. Don’t worry because when you share an app, it means you are sharing its apk.
- So, share PUBG Mobile to your phone with share it. But apk alone is not going to work, we need that OBB file.
- Open file manager on your friend’s phone. Navigate to storage>android>obb>com.tencent.ig.
- You will find the file in the folder. Click and hold on the file (OBB FILE).
- Then click on the share icon. And receive the file to your phone.
- Now grab your phone and navigate to storage>Share-it>files.
- Again copy that OBB file and move it to the same location from where you have taken it i.e, storage>android>obb>com.tencent.ig. on your phone.
- If you can’t see the folder OBB or Tencent.ig then follow this step otherwise skip this step. First, install the PUBG Mobile. The game will say “download failed because you may not have purchased this app”. But don’t worry it was installed to create folders. Now navigate the same place, you will find the same folders mentioned above. Just move the Obb file to the Tencent.ig folder.
Now start the game and you can play the game without any problem. Also, it may ask for a small update. Update the game and enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on your mobile.
Recommended article: PUBG Guns Damage | Full Detail
For android Emulators
In my previous post, I told How to play PUBG Mobile on PC. There I mentioned about two emulators i.e, Nox app player and Tencent gaming buddy. So, I am going to tell you how to share file PUBG Mobile in the Nox app player. Similar steps will be applied to bluestacks also.
You will need a data cable also or any file sharing software installed on your computer.
- Since we need the ‘apk’ of the game. We are going to download an app on your phone that is going to extract the apk of the Game.
- Download ‘apk Extractor’ from the Play Store on your phone.
- Launch the app and choose PUBG for extracting apk. The application will extract the apk to a folder in your internal storage named ‘Extracted Apk’.
- Connect the phone with the computer through data cable and copy-paste the apk on the desktop.
- Now navigate to storage>android>obb>com.tencent.ig and copy the OBB file and paste it also on the desktop.
- Now, launch the Nox app player on your computer.
- Then drag and drop the apk to the Nox app player.
- It will install the game but it will not start because the OBB file is not in the place.
- On the right-hand side, there are many icons. Click on the fourth icon of a computer.
- It will ask to root the software. Go ahead and click on settings and tick the root option and save settings.
- Restart the Nox app player.
- Again click on the fourth icon. Then click on the Open pc folder under other files category.
- A folder will open. Copy-paste the apk and OBB file to the folder.
- Now open file manager in the Nox app player. Navigate to mnt>shared>others.
- Copy the OBB file and navigate to storage>android>OBB>com.tencent.ig and paste the file here.
- BINGO! Now start the game and enjoy the battleground.