WhatsApp is one of the basic necessity of our digital life. It is difficult to live without whatsApp because it have so many advantages to use. You can chat, share videos, images, information etc with your friends, relatives and anyone for free. You can even create and join whatsapp groups of your requirements.
According to wikipedia:
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook.It allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and other media, documents, and user location.
Some time people want to use WhatsApp for PC. But they don’t know how. So in this post you are going to know “How to use WhatsApp for PC in 4 different ways”.
4. Use WhatsApp online with extension
Yes! you can use WhatsApp online on your chrome browser with help of an extension. No need of downloading softwares for using WhatsApp for PC. This is the easiest way to use WhatsApp for PC without downloading any software.
- Search for chrome web store or directly click here to navigate to chrome web store.
- Then search for “apk online emulator” or click here to navigate to the page.
- Click on Add to chrome.
- A dialog box will appear on top of the screen. Click allow extension and the extension will be added to your chrome top bar.
- Now click on the extension and click on Run android online emulator.
- A new page opens. Wait for the loading of emulator.
- You can see WhatsApp on the right bottom side. Click on it and wait for loading.
- WhatsApp will be installed on emulator. Setup your WhatsApp settings and enjoy using it.
Although the User experience is not so good in this extension. Some users may not be happy to use it. So the next Topic is for you.
3. Nox app player
Nox app player is one of the best emulator for using whatsApp for PC. Not even WhatsApp but you can install all android application on this emulator. You can even play games on this emulator. It is another smartphone on you PC. You can merely find any difference.
It is very easy to use.
- Install Nox App Player on your PC or click here.
- Run the software when the setup is downloaded.
- It can be easily installed.
- Then you can see the same interference of this software like smartphone.
- Go ahead, click on play store, install WhatsApp and start using it after configuring it.
But keep in mind, You can use WhatsApp only at one place i.e, either on smartphone or Nox app player. If you register your whatsapp account on nox then you would be logged out from your smartphone whatsapp and vice versa.
2. WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web is a feature which mirrors your whole WhatsApp data to your PC. It is very clean and minimal. But the WhatsApp user’s handset must still be connected to the Internet for the browser application to function. It is not any drawback because it was not developed to create another account on PC. It was developed to provide an extension of you WhatsApp to your PC.
There are further two ways to use WhatsApp web on you PC
- Installing whatsapp web software for PC. Click Here.
- Use WhatsApp web on the web. Click here to open the website. No software download needed.
There is no difference between installing software or using it on web. All of the features are same. So, I recommend you to use it on whatsApp on web.
How to use WhatsApp for PC with WhatsApp both have same procedure:
- Open software (if Downloaded), or visit the website.
- You will get a scan code on the screen.
- Now take you phone and open WhatsApp.
- Click on three dot menu and the click on WhatsApp web.
- If you can not see it then you should check it under settings tab.
- Now scan the code on your PC screen.
- Whoa! That’s all you can see a mirror image on your PC.
1. Official WhatsApp
This is the best and easiest because WhatsApp Inc developed this PC version WhatsApp. This is same like you install Whatsapp on your phone. You have to install this software on your PC.
But! This WhatsApp only supports following OS:
Mac OS X 10.9 and higher
Windows 8 and higher (64-bit version)
Windows 8 and higher (32-bit version)
If you do not have any of the Operating System then you might like to upgrade your OS or you can try our other methods to use WhatsApp for PC which are mentioned above.
- Install WhatsApp for your PC from here.
- Run it on your system.
- Now just configure whatsApp similarly as you configure it in on your smartphones.
WhatsApp is very important in our day-to-day life. 4 methods are mentioned above on the topic “How to use WhatsApp for PC”. The easiest method was WhatsApp web where you do not need to download anything in order to use whatsapp. You just have to scan the scan code and whatsapp PC is ready for use.
If you know any other method of using whatsapp for PC then please let us know in our comment section. We will post it to our website so that other people get to know about the method.