In blogging there several ways in which you can bring earning to yourself. Most of the people rely solely on their earning from ad networks such as Google AdSense, Media.net, Chitika, etc… But there are many more ways that bloggers can earn money through their blogs.
Affiliation marketing is one of the best ways to earn money through your blog, the process is simple and successful. Several bloggers around the globe use various platforms available to start their affiliation programs. Initially, there were only affiliate programs from America only but nowadays Indian affiliation platforms are also contributing a lot to this sector.
Well, you might be wondering how one actually finds the best affiliation program. Don’t worry us will be answering that question of yours through this list of 5 Best affiliation programs in India:
Most of us know Amazon as one of the best online shopping websites in the world as of now but Amazon also provides an intriguing affiliation program to the interested candidates. As of now, you can earn up to 12% commission on the various products available on the website. Also the program you can start the program for free of cost but Amazon does have very strict terms and conditions regarding their affiliation programs. Also, you can promote available Amazon Offers through various platforms.
- Several products related to the various niche.
- Payment is made without any delay.
- A minimal amount of payment options.
- Sometimes the commission is too low.
Ebay is also one of the most reliable online shopping platforms out there. And, they also have a partner’s program for the bloggers who seek a place for affiliate marketing. But the problem with this program is it is quite difficult to get approved for eBay’s partner program. So, you might not prefer it over other programs available.
- The threshold amount is only around $10 (Approx. Rs.700)
- Various reliable payment options are available.
- Difficult to get approved for the affiliate program.
- The commission rate is not so good with the affiliate program.
Shopify is mostly known for providing its customers with a platform to start and manage their own business and they have been extremely successful with the idea. Nowadays, Shopify is also developing as a solid affiliate marketing program too. Shopify offers simple enrollment and you can promote your products on several social media websites.
- The threshold amount is $25 and you can take the payments 2 times a month, users are paid up to 70% of their sales.
- You are not required to own a website in order to enroll for the affiliate program.
- The affiliate program is paid, many users would prefer other free affiliate programs over a paid one.
- Shopify charges several taxes and additional charges before your payout and there are not many payment modes available.
Flipkart was one of the very first sites to provide decent affiliation programs in India. Joining is free and you could make commissions up to 15% on each item sold. Flipkart is one of the biggest e-commerce websites in India with a large number of shoppers. Thus if you are looking for an affiliate program, Flipkart can be very beneficial for you. Moreover, if you are looking for a job in Flipkart then it could be the best chance to try.
- The threshold amount is only Rs.1000.
- Several payment modes are available.
- Less reliable delivery services.
- The reach of the service is limited only to urban areas.
Clickbank is a worldwide affiliate program which helps several bloggers and digital marketers to start their own affiliate program network. As of now, it has almost 200 million customers to whom your products will be exposed. It professes to offer as much as 75% commission to their users who choose its affiliate programs.
- The commission rates are higher than any other affiliate programs.
- The threshold amount is only $10 (approx. Rs.700) and you can get the payment weekly.
- There is a lesser number of products available which makes it really difficult to find the right product for your program.
- There is not accurate analytics of your income.
So, these were the 5 Best Affiliate programs in India and if you still haven’t started affiliate programming for your blog, you are missing a huge opportunity to earn money. In the end, you need to work hard and invest your time so, if you start with affiliate programming make sure you have sufficient time to invest in your blog.
Give us a Moment!
It will hardly take 1 minute to complete our survey. It only consists of 6 short questions. Please complete it so that we can make some great experiences. Please click here to proceed.
Please help us to Grow. We try to provide best and reliable data for our users. We cannot do it without your help. You can help us even by telling some suggestions, correction and adding something useful to our Post.